Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sledding at 44 yrs.??? 1-30-10

So, this is what happens when you decide to go sledding with your kids...I took pictures for about 1/2 hr. and then the kids convinced me to go down too. I grabbed one of the roasting pans (yes, we don't have sleds...use what ever is available) and headed down. It took 3 secs. before I was heading down backwards. The driveway was complete ice and so was the parking lot at the end of the driveway. I spun around a few times and screaming at the top of my lungs. Then it happened...I hit the ditch and flipped backwards INTO the ditch. It was so funny that I think we all almost peed ourselves! To be honest, it was a blast and I went down again. This time I was facing forward when I got to the ditch and was able to get my boots dug into the ground...but still flipped forward into the ditch again. That was it for my sledding adventures, I will stick to be photographer! But we have some funny memories from that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment